Enrolment Terms and Conditions
To enrol successfully you need to fill In the APPLICATION FORM (see link below) and send it back or give it by hand together with €70 deposit or full payment for term. We accept cash and cheques.
B’Music Bank Details
AIB IBAN: IE15 AIBK 9325 2326 6090 18 93-25-23
PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME AS REF. B’MUSIC 26609018
- To enroll successfully you need to fill out an application form and return it together with a €70 deposit or full payment.
- Lessons are charged by the term, which must be paid for in full at the first lesson, whether all the lessons have been taken or not. Payment will be accepted by cheque, cash or bank transfer into B’Music bank account. A receipt will be issued for any payments received.
- Withdrawals/Cancellations: A refund of a Term Fee less €70 will be issued in the case of a withdrawal/cancellation of a students enrolment before the 3rd scheduled lesson commences.
PLEASE NOTE: there will be No Refund after 3rd scheduled lesson commenced. All notices of withdrawal must be submitted in writing either via email or text message. Verbal notifications are Not Accepted for administration purpose.
- Lessons are not scheduled on bank holidays.
- A timetabled lesson missed by a student is forfeited unless notification is given to the tutor 1 week in advance.
- If a student is late for a lesson, then he/she will receive only the balance of the 30 min duration. If a tutor is running a few minutes late, the student will still receive the full duration of his/her lesson.
- A few of €10 will be charged for anyone wishing to have a trial lesson of 30 min duration
- Any extra preparatory lessons before auditions, competitions etc will cost €20 for thirty mins duration for students of B’Music. Accompaniment for above will cost €40 for students of B’Music.
- Junior/Leaving Cert – 30 mins preparatory lesson plus accompaniment for the practical exam will cost €80.